Ohio-based Bedell CFO Services is an outsourced provider of part-time, interim, and contract-based financial management services designed to help organizations address their financial management challenges without the cost or commitment of a full-time, in-house senior financial manager.
Providing the personal attention of a seasoned CPA / MBA, Bedell CFO Services delivers the financial expertise, reporting and guidance required to put your organization on the right track and keep it there.
Serving Northeast Ohio (Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Medina, and Youngstown areas) and Chicago, Illinois.
Typical duties performed for Bedell CFO Services’ clients include:
- Oversee finance and accounting organization including coach and develop staff.
- Prepare monthly or quarterly reporting with analysis of financial statements.
- Manage banking relationships.
- Prepare and present reports to board.
- Maximize working capital by managing trade receivables with metrics to measure collection results on a regular basis.
- Control costs with a review of all variable and fixed costs as well as process redesign.
- Analyze gross profit margins and determine break-even point.
- Prepare annual operating and capital budgets and monitor against results throughout the year.
- Prepare profit and cash projections throughout the year.
- Design and implement internal controls to safeguard assets.
- Analyze current financial software and determine if fully utilized. Administer new software implementation.
- Perform acquisition due diligence.